HoTSig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoTSig - Dynamic Modelling of Cellular Homeostasis, Transport and Signalling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On-Guard Publications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

On-Guard Publications Empty
PostSubject: On-Guard Publications   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:32 am

As a group in an academic institution, we depend on research grants to support our work. As most of you will appreciate, grant application success rates increase significantly with good publication records. Thus, we would appreciate your help in posting here references to articles you have published relating to work carried out with the aid of the On-Guard software. Please stick to the format used in the following two posts.
Back to top Go down
https://hotsig.board-directory.net
Adrian

PostSubject: Hills et al. - Plant Physiology 2012   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

Adrian Hills, Zhonghua Chen, Anna Amtmann, Michael R. Blatt and Virgilio L. Lew: “On-Guard: A Computational Approach to Quantitative Kinetic Modelling of Guard Cell Physiology.” Plant Physiology, 2012, 159, 1026-1042.

Last edited by Adrian on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

PostSubject: Chen et al. - Plant Physiology 2012   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:37 am

Zhonghua Chen, Adrian Hills, Ulrike Batz, Anna Amtmann, Virgilio L. Lew and Michael R. Blatt: “Emergent Behaviour in Diurnal Transport and Volume Control Resolved by a Predictive Systems Dynamic Model of the Stomatal Guard Cell.” Plant Physiology, 2012, 159, 1235-1251.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

PostSubject: Wang et al. - Plant Physiology 2012   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Yizhou Wang, Maria Papanatsiou, Cornelia Eisenach, Rucha Karnik, Mary Williams, Adrian Hills, Virgilio L. Lew and Michael R. Blatt: “Systems Dynamic Modelling of a Guard Cell Cl– Channel Mutant Uncovers an Emergent Homeostatic Network Regulating Stomatal Transpiration.” Plant Physiology, 2012, 160:1956–1967.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

PostSubject: Blatt et al. - Plant Signalling & Behaviour 2013   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Michael R. Blatt, Adrian Hills, Zhong-Hua Chen, Yizhou Wang, Maria Papanatsiou and Virgilio L. Lew: “The Conceptual Approach to Quantitative Modelling of Guard Cells.Plant Signalling & Behaviour, 2013, 8:1–3.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

PostSubject: Wang et al. - Plant Physiology 2013   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Yizhou Wang, Zhong-Hua Chen, Ben Zhang, Adrian Hills and Michael R. Blatt: “PYR/PYL/RCAR ABA Receptors Regulate K+ and Cl– Channels through Reactive Oxygen Species-Mediated Activation of Ca2+ Channels at the Plasma Membrane of Intact Arabidopsis Guard Cells.Plant Physiology, 2013, 163:566-577.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

PostSubject: Blatt et al. - J. Plant Phys. 2013   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Michael R. Blatt, Yizhou Wang, Nathalie Leonhardt and Adrian Hills: “Exploring Emergent Properties in Cellular Homeostasis using On-Guard to Model K+ and other Ion Transport in Guard Cells.J. Plant Physiol., 2013 – In Press (Preview Available Online).
Back to top Go down
Adrian

PostSubject: Wang et al. - Plant Physiology 2014   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Yizhou Wang, Adrian Hills and Michael R. Blatt: “Systems Analysis of Guard Cell Membrane Transport for Enhanced Stomatal Dynamics and Water Use Efficiency.Plant Physiology, 2014 – In Press (Preview Available Online).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On-Guard Publications   On-Guard Publications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On-Guard Publications
Page 1 of 1